Saturday, June 1, 2013

Busy day!

Today I worked on making a mold for a puppets mouth that i should have done a long time ago, sculpted the 2 new puppets, talked to a guy about switching cable companies, and here in a little bit I'm going to hang out with some friends for awhile. In two weeks (June 14th) I'm heading to Florida on vacation so I won't be working on the puppets for 10 days until I get back. I do plan on getting the new ones mother molded so when I get back I just grab the magic sculpt and start making the new ones! The two new ones are going to be The Brainy Red Villain so there is a nemesis for the Blue Super Hero, and Penny Wise the Clown from the movie "It"! I'm trying to make a happy puppet and one from a horror movie every time! If you have something you would like to see me try and make just let me know! I'm always up for a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment