Monday, November 18, 2013

Hey Paul! New discoveries

After I sat down looking and evaluating the situation I saw something's that's disturbing. I think the puppet was dropped is what bent the rod on the inside. I took pictures below so you can see. The cup hook in the bottom is bent at an odd position (I'm replacing before sending back), and there is painting missing (which I will repair before sending back).  ( as I put on the investigators hat to think like Sherlock Holmes), "I do believe this puppet has been dropped and hard enough to bend 2 brass rods!" It's not a problem I can't fix though! It will be easy but time consuming.

2 comments:

  1. wow, thanks for telling me, someone is playing
    soccer with my figures head, recently my friend and I
    have been getting a few Netflix that are cracked, postal
    Frisbee? may have to complain, anyway thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, sorry, this reminds me to get cases for figure
    ever think of making custom made foot lockers
    for figures... just an idea...

    ReplyDelete