Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The progress for the Dr's puppets!

I filled the hole around the mouth of Sammy and put his eyebrows on him today! The weather wasn't doing its job and drying the magic sculpt quickly so I have to wait for it to dry before I go moving it all around and mess it up. Later this evening I'm going to build the 2 bodies and probably build the arms and legs and put them on. I took the hands out if the molds today so I had to fill the holes with magic sculpt. Just waiting for the magic sculpt to dry on them too so I can sand! Both puppets will be done next week and mailed to the good Dr! Doc if you got any questions please feel free to call my cell phone 816-898-6690. If I don't answer I'm either at my full time job and can't answer and will call you back on my break; or running a very loud sander but please leave a message and I will get back with you ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment