Monday, November 24, 2014

Some of the old figures

Today I started making some of the older figures I first made. Not sure if I'm going to sell them or just keep them for my personal collection. This consist of slappy, blue super hero, Sammy, the cyclops, and maybe a freddy puppet! (These are the ones I started at least for now). Every time I make a puppet I put it on eBay and sell it. I thought it would be nice to just make one of each and keep it for myself! Is that being selfish? I'm not sure if any of the other makers keep any that they make, but I started making puppets because I really like them and never keep any. I think it will also be like an inspiration for me to keep on making them! If I ever make myself the whole collection I will make a video and show all of them. I figured up that I will have about 45-47 puppets total. (This would include the basic pull strings like the celebrity puppets I've collected as well as the ones I've made with magic sculpt and the ones I've converted from the celebrity ventriloquist puppets to different puppets!)

No comments:

Post a Comment