Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What a mess!

The six puppets here in the shop are getting anxious to be done! Their eyes are ready to be drilled out and painted then put in with magic sculpt permanently! Still have a lot of work to do to all of them with little time to do it! Also I've been getting a lot of request for other puppets I've already put out. To much to do with too little time to get it all done! I sure love this hobby! Gives me something to do! Lots of new puppets coming out in the next few months! I will have Oompa Loompa coming out this coming up Friday without failure, the the next one will be Bloody Mary, then a Geisha, then beetlejuice, then a Neanderthal cave man, then a cyclops, and then a scarecrow man!!! Lots to look forwards to! I'm excited to see the finished products!

No comments:

Post a Comment