Thursday, April 30, 2015

I've been busy

Apparently it's been a long time since I've wrote on here! I've been working at my full-time job a lot here lately. I haven't really had time to do anything with the puppets. It seems like here lately i'm always on the go! I do have 4-5 puppets started, I just haven't had any time to work on them. I'm working on a beetle juice, a geisha, a scarecrow, And a new cyclops with a topknot of hat and chin hair! Hopefully soon, I'll be able to start working on them again. I had to drive an hour and a half away to go visit my aunt who is fighting cancer again and just a lot of stuff with family. I will try and keep everyone posted on when I'm actually working on the puppets again. I'm sorry it's been so long since I wrote on here. It seems like everything is just happening all at once. Getting a lot more hours at my job, Stuff with family, personal business, and it all just keeps adding up! When it does slow down i'll get back to the puppets immediately! Until then, keep safe and keep healthy. God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment