Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Thinking! Might be a good thing!

A customer had a talk with an employee of Aces Vents and when I mail out the packages; I mail them in a Idaho potato box I get from my job. He happen to be from Idaho. He found it funny and I'm glad but It got me to thinking though about professional images. Then I saw a commercial that the guy was excited to see his box waiting on the porch from Amazon. The thought came to me that maybe I should check into a more professional style of box for shipping the puppets. It's going to be more expensive than I thought but maybe I really should do it for appearance and look more professional while doing the hobby that I love! I'll get back and report maybe Monday what I found out and if I will be able to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment