Friday, August 31, 2012

Aunt Mable and Ezmerelda

Aunt Mable
Ezmerelda
Aunt Mable's head is made from Kenny Croes; which to me is one of today's best makers. There is a few makers that I call the best such as Tim Selberg, Mr. Albert Alfaro, Jr., Kenny Croes, and Dan Payes, and Mike Brose! There have been a lot of puppet makers throughout the years that was the foundation of our ventriloquist world but these five are our modern day ones that I think will go down into history!

Aunt Mable's head came from Kenny but was finished and painted by me! She was one of the easiest puppets I ever made! Then there is Ezmerelda! These two women are currently listed on ebay!  Both of them have the self centering eyes, moving slot mouth, raising eye brows, wooden bodies, and double hand shakers on both! I also have videos on youtube! Just push in Ace Gabauer (that's me!) and the two video's should come up. if not let me know and I will get you the exact link! Well these are the 4 puppets I have completed for now, but I do have 2 more in the works that I will post the pictures for you probably tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment