Monday, May 13, 2013

New puppets!

I have gotten the three new puppets out and they are on ebay right now that I last wrote about! I decided to start an Ebay store and sell the puppets that way instead of starting a web site! I do have several more puppets that I am working on right now. One is another super villain style since I have the Blue Super Hero so I thought he needed a nemesis to go with him; the other one is going to be an African American puppet since there isn't very many out there today! All this month I am selling the puppets at $250 instead of $350 like usual.

If you decide to buy 3 or more I will sell to you at a discounted price again! I will take 10% off! Starting next month I will be putting the puppets back up to $350 but will be having the sale of free shipping along with the 10% off if you buy 3 or more. I will try and put some pictures up of the puppets as I work on them. The new ones I am just in the process of sculpting them and they aren't too pretty right now! Feel free to go to Ebay and check out all the new ones I have posted in my store at Acesvents! If you have any questions feel free to write me and ask! You can also go to youtube.com and check out the videos that we have posted on there of the puppets in action and moving around! I will be making more videos here soon and will post and let you know when they are on youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment