Wednesday, April 17, 2013

new puppets!

I have been working on 3 new puppets! One is an old man, one a super hero, and the last one is my version of Freddy Kruger! I am trying to figure out how to put the new pictures on here so everyone can check them out because I switched computers and it has windows 8! My old computer's program was easier to work with! I will also be starting an ebay store on here soon so everyone will have a chance to get the puppet they want that I make. I found it to be quicker and easier to just start an ebay store rather than to take all the time to get a website and have to set everything up. Ebay makes it simple and easy! As soon as I can figure out how to put the pictures on here I will post them for everyone! It will probably be tomorrow before they get on because its church night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment