Saturday, January 26, 2013

A sad day for the ventriloquist world

Well I was on my usual Friday check out; checking out whats new on all the ventriloquist makers blogs and sites when I went to Mr D's (Clinton Detweiler's) when I saw this message.... "It is with heavy hearts we inform you that Clinton Detweiler passed away suddenly and unexpectedly on January 22, 2013" It was post from his daughter to let us know the bad news of his passing.

It very much saddens me to hear the loss of a very talented and loved ventriloquist puppet maker.. He did the work we all love for many many years and he will be greatly missed. May he be in heaven looking down smiling upon us all.  In memory of Mr Detweiler may his memory last forever of his work and friendship to us all. Please say a pray for his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment