Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Working!!!

Well I have been working the full time job and trying to work on the new ventriloquist puppet when I have the time... I still don't have any pictures but wanted to post tonight some of the progress!

When I took him out of the mold he had A LOT of fix ups to do on him... His neck looked as though I didn't put any magic sculpt on it so I had to completely hand sculpt that area. Then the head looked as though it was caving in at places so I had to sand, then sand some more, then sand even more!!!  It has been a nightmare in a way! Then on top of that my eyes started swelling like I am having an allergic reaction to the magic sculpt!  Now that is the nightmare because I refuse to quit doing the puppets! It looks like I will always have swollen eye lids at the bottom like a hound dog's eyes that sags, or I will be permanently on the allergy medicine! If you find a hobby that you love you refuse to give up on it until you just have to and I have a lot of puppets that I am going to make!!!  Maybe tomorrow I will post some pictures for you to see on the progress of the new puppet! He is going to be an original!

No comments:

Post a Comment