Sunday, January 6, 2013

Been REALLY busy!

Sorry I've been away so long.... I've started a new job and was trying to get use to it.... Today I started working on a puppet and decided that I was going to work on building another Sammy puppet since there was so many people who bid on him on E-bay!
Of course I'm going to modify it make it different with maybe some hair and a different look to him and maybe bigger ears! He is still in the mold drying so I will work on him as much as I can and let you know all the progress as I go along! I made a new set of hands as well but everything is in the molds! If I get to work on him tomorrow I will take some pictures and post them for you to see!

2 comments:

  1. ace is it possible for you to make an adjustment on the
    Cyclops, the bottom rod at the end of the lower jaw fell out
    I put it back in, what happened? can you make it stable
    and make it easier for the mouth to open ,up and down
    can ship it asap, other than that I love it, can do?
    write me please, pauluriaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete