Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Busy, leaving, sale!

Here lately I have been searching for a new job, because the job I have has not been doing so well in business. The owner closed day shifts completely down except Saturdays and we open later than usual even then! It is now to where I am only getting like 15 hours a week and I can't live off that. I am going to finish the puppet that was ordered and the elf I started and I'm hanging up my puppet building hat for awhile so I can get a new job then kind of get use to it. I'm not permanently quitting, it's just until I find a new job and get use to it then I will probably get right back into make new puppets! For now I am selling any puppets I do have completed on eBay at the sale price of $250 with free shipping. Come January though the price goes back up regular price of $350 with like $17 shipping. Buy them while they are still on sale with free shipping!

1 comment: