Monday, May 12, 2014

Busy busy busy!!!

I have been really busy here lately between being sick, working my full time job, and working on the puppets! YES, I have been working on the puppets again since it is getting 70 degrees!! I got Paul's eyebrows ordered 2-3 weeks ago, for some reason they will not be here until May 29th!!!!  Not sure why it is taking so long at all! I have the demoness completed except the eyebrows!  I also got an order for another puppet that I got 90 percent of the way done but am waiting on the wig for him as well!!! I will keep you updated the more I am able to do. It got up to about 65 degrees today but it rained and very quickly got back down to the 50's so I had to quit for the day. I was almost seeing my breath!!  BRrrrrrrr

8 comments:

  1. that's when I will have de dough, ace 29 very ok
    glad your back in vent service, thanks my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. also do the controls ,eyes, mouth run smoothly, thanks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can purchase on 29 or 30 may, if ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes the controls for the mouth and eyes work really smooth! The 29th or 30th is perfect my friend! I will put the demoness on eBay on the 29th for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how about the 31 , ok forgot about my bank and such
    thanks, my friend, cant wait to see her... yeah

    ReplyDelete
  6. ace please post a video, if you can and I am serious about the wolf
    figure, I know its a challenge, hey check out sideshow world.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Paul! The 31st is fine with me friend! I was waiting for the eyebrows to get here to do the video with her complete! I think they will be here tomorrow and if they do, I will put them on her and do the video and place it on YouTube and let you know immediately! I'm like 100% sure they will be here tomorrow though!!

    I have started the werewolf for you my friend! I think you will like her! I still am working with the sculpting clay and then I will mold her which will take like a week to mold and then start the magic sculpt head and put some pictures up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok price 250.00 ok, yes post video, on wolf no hurry of course
    your in a hurry, either way I do want both, take care

    ReplyDelete