Friday, May 30, 2014

It's up on eBay Paul!

Hi Paul! I'm not sure if you noticed but I put the video on YouTube for you and the puppet is on eBay!  Sorry it's bad quality video and pictures; I'm looking into getting a new camera that takes awesome pictures and videos!!! It looks a lot better in person as usual! You've seen and own a lot of my work my friend so you know these pictures do no justice...  Also I'm in the process of the werewolf puppet for you as well! On payday I have to Oder the stuff for the mold making for the werewolf girl but she won't take long after that!!!

6 comments:

  1. try to purchase it today, card problems will take care of it by Monday
    at bank, other wise all is ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the ears curve......ace and the paint job is good

    ReplyDelete
  3. ace boy life is complicated, I have to wait for a few days for my
    sisters help, since I just got a surprise bill, I have 200.00 of figure
    money, so don't worry, wont skip out on you, I don't know if you
    can understand this, but this is my last year doing art and I feel like
    my whole life is really vague and empty, hard to move on I guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI friend. I do understand what your going through. I use to work the medical field for 17 years almost and then due to health conditions I had to find another line of work.. It truly sucks when you do something for a very long time and then things change and you have to find a new line of work. I will hold onto the demon puppet for you. Just let me know when your ready and I will repost her to ebay for you.

      Delete
  4. actualy I can pay you some money to hold it til july ok, I do still want it let me know thanks

    ReplyDelete