Monday, June 9, 2014

Last puppet of the big order!

Last month I sold several puppets and I am finally on the last one! After he's done I should be getting my rubber latex to be starting my new puppets! I'm very excited about them and think the collector and ventriloquist alike will like them! I've got a new girl, Egyptian, and 6 others I've been working on! I've been busy to say the least! Added on here is a picture of Slappy with moving eyebrows that was last ordered! I'm just letting the eyebrows dry and another hand sanding then I'll hook up all the inner mechanics and attach the hand control stick! After that it's paint time then shipping!                          Also I was wondering Paul if you still want me to make the werewolf girl for you. Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment