Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Progress on jingles

I didn't get as much done today as I really want to do. But, I did get the head sanded again and I got the rings around the hands so that I can put the little clips onto holding onto the arms, I got the Cap and the Magic Sculpt in the holes were the bubbles were. I got the hand control stick cut, and I started to cut the Wood for the body. Then I had to go on a big spider hunt and I killed 8 big spiders! Then I got some bad news from the doctor so I'm going to giving it up for the day! The L5 in my spine is fractured, so I have a broken back. But I'm still gonna work on the puppets until I get it done! Below is a picture of jingle said the progress I've done shows the head that has been sanded and then Hand sanded to make it smooth as glass. I also sanded and hand sanded the hands, the mouth, and tomorrow I have to finish cutting out The hand control stick and finish the body! Then I also have to put in the eyes, mouth, the inner mechanics, and then it's to the paint room!

No comments:

Post a Comment