Monday, December 29, 2014

This has just been an awesome day!

I love the new heater! I'm able to work all day long in the shop and still be warm! It doesn't warm enough to hurry the drying process for the free form sculpt; but it's still drying! I filled one of the new molds for one of the new puppets! I also cut the wood for 7-12 bodies! I still got more to cut but the picture below shows what's done so far! This shows the top (shoulders), bottom and the sides! I still have to cut out more tops and then the little dowel for the center; and then put them all together, and then cut the hole for the hand control then sand all the edges smooth; but that will be tomorrow evening when I get back from taking my dad to the city for a dr appointment which can take most of the day! Tomorrow I also have to fill another puppet head and a set of hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment