Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Esmerelda

Just keeping you updated on the progress of the Esmerelda puppet! I wasn't able to work on her yesterday because my aunt had surgery over an hour and a half for breast cancer to have it removed yesterday and so far it's going well. Today I worked on Esmerelda and have her eyes cut, the platform board cut and eyes on it; the mouth is magic sculpted in and I'm getting ready to start on the eyebrows that the buyer wanted on her! After that I have another quick sanding then to the painting table for her as the eyebrows made of magic sculpt dries! After the first paint job I will start her wooden body! A lot of progress done today!!! Of course I still have to cut out the holes for the Iris and the spring to make them self centering then I'm done for the day!

1 comment:

  1. Ace, this is wonderful, seriously I am taking an interest
    In cylde the clops, I think its great, what your doing, sorry
    About your aunt, I will give esmeralda a very happy home
    Will clops middle eye blink?

    ReplyDelete