Tuesday, August 6, 2013

More progress

The top picture shows where I have the eyebrows ready to put on and where I have the holes for the iris's after the eye balls are painted! The mouth stays open because the spring is not in to pull it shut! After supper I will build the body and put the cotton padding on it and the cloth then start with making the hands from a mold I made which I can start the sanding on them before work tomorrow. I'm looking to get the wig in the mail this week and her clothes made so she will be done this week and mailed to her new owner if all goes well! The bottom picture shows the inner mechanics that's loosely sat in there until it gets magic sculpt tonight to hold it all together then connected to the hand stick (which I still need to cut out and magic sculpt to the head before connecting it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment