Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Inner mechanical difficulties

I had most of the work done on Esmerelda puppet and i thought for sure I was going to magic sculpt in and paint her later yesterday evening but the eyes wouldn't move!!!  I thought at first that it was the inner part of the eye sockets so I sanded them more and it still wouldn't work! Eventually I decided that it was the springs on the back of the eyes that had moved when the magic sculpt was drying and was preventing the eyes from moving properly so today I'm making a new set of eyes for Esmerelda! I really wanted to get her mailed out today.  ;(

1 comment:

  1. ace my Esmeralda is without eyes!
    don't hurry for my sake, make sure
    her springs are supple yet firm, I am
    counting on your utter craftwork, to mend
    her, be well and steady of hand

    " paul s uriaz "

    ReplyDelete