Sunday, October 19, 2014

A puppet building book!

I've been asked many times how to build a puppet and I can tell a lot of people, but if they are like I am, i'm a hands-on person. The number one suggestion that I do have for people is how I learned how to build puppets. If you go to puppets and props.com The site is owned by Mike Brose. He wrote the book called "puppet making can be fun"! It is a really good book to learn by. I highly recommend this book, for this is how I got started on making puppets. And if you have any questions, Mike Brose or myself will be more than happy to answer any questions. Any of the puppet makers for that matter would probably help you out with any questions. But don't sell the puppets to make a living, I tried that and it did not work! You got to make the puppets for the love of the art of ventriloquism! I did it to start off because I love ventriloquist puppet's. I got my first puppet when I was a young kid at probably around five years old. I have been collecting them every sense! So I originally started off just making puppets that I wanted for my collection. But then I got really sick and in a financial crisis and the only thing of any value that I knew I had was the puppets. So now I make puppets to sell only so I can get the money to buy more products to Buy and build more puppets mainly for my collection! But if you're really interested in making puppets I would highly recommend you go to the site at puppetsandprops.com and buy the book from Mike Brose and get started on step by step instructions today!

No comments:

Post a Comment