Monday, October 13, 2014

Progress on jingles

I have been working a lot at my full-time job. Plus I've been sick lately! I had to work yesterday but after work I came home and I put the brass rod in the top of the head,The cup hooks to hold the springs to help with the self-centered eyes, his hands were they had gloves on, and today I put the board on the back of the springs of the eyes to make them self-centering! The weathers only been getting in the high of 60's magic sculpt doesn't dry quick unless it's at least 70 so I've been doing the waiting thing as it dries. Below is a picture of the hands with the gloves before they get painted, and the inside of jingle head with all the inner mechanics. I just have to let the magic scult on the boards dry, and I can go ahead and put the strings in the springs in and connect to hang control stick. Then it's to the paint room which won't take over two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment