Monday, October 27, 2014

Sleep! Aw!

Normally I have a horrible case of insomnia, but here lately I've had the opposite of insomnia! It feels good to get some sleep, but then again since I'm not used to sleep I'm tired all day! It's kind of like I'm tired but you just don't feel like doing anything! Oops! I could just be being lazy! LOL! I've actually been working a lot of my full-time job so I don't have much time to work on the puppets. I have a couple of puppets in mind that I'm going to go ahead and start tomorrow though. I hope that they work out good. Also I've noticed a couple of my customers I had bought puppets that their friends (on several customers), are calling me the shiny puppet man! LMAO! It's really funny actually I like it! I've seen some of the other puppet makers where their customers called her puppets junk! So to be called the shiny puppet man is not so bad! LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment