Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New resin

So I was trying to find a lighter, cheaper way to make the puppet heads and hands instead of magic sculpt so I decided to try a smooth on product called free-form sculpt. Not too sure if I like it! It looks like magic school except for the hardener is brown instead of a dark gray! In the original resin is almost like Goo! It's really super soft and even when you mix it with The hardener it still doesn't harden up like magic sculpt! I went on and filled one of my molds with it though just to see how it would work. It says on the container that it turns into a plastic like when it's dried after 24 hours! Here's a picture of The containers. Tomorrow I'll show you what the product looks like whenever straight out of the mold. After it's in the mold it looks just like magic sculpt though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment